Today we are writing a detailed article on searching your Aadhar Card at www.uidai.gov.in. We request to all of our readers, please follow our below steps and download your aadhar card.
Download Your Aadhar Card
- Please go to the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Select Aadhar number from the list.
- Now enter your Aadhar number in the box.
- Enter your area code, mobile number in the box.
- Click on the generate OTP button.
- Please enter your unique OTP in the box.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be download on your system.
- Please take a printout of your card.
Advantages of AADHAR CARD :
- You will get LPG subsidy.
- You can open your bank account in free of cost.
- Your passport will be ready in only 10 days.
- You can easily apply for Jan Dhan Yojana in all India.
- You can link your voting card with Aadhar Card.
- If you belong to BPL family, then you need to attach your Aadhar Card to your BPL card.
- If you want to take admission in school, college then you must have Aadhar Card.
Recommended for You: