Here is the good news for the candidate SBI Officer latest Recruitment 2016 is again published. Applicants who are waiting for the latest bank jobs can read the SBI specialist officer employment accessible in the official website.
The board informed the eligibility criterion for the released positions in the certified site about SBI employment notice 2016. The official portal sbi.co.in has provided the released employment and its complete information. Eligible applicants can fill the SBI SO register online form by following the selection procedure given in below post. The final date to register for the newest state bank of India posts is 31st March 2016.
State Bank of India is shortly called as SBI is single of the Indian multinational banks concerned in public division banking and monetary forces corporation. SBI is a government owned company, which is headquartered is situated at Delhi. The strength of SBI is its 16,333 streams, counting 191 foreign offices extend across 36 countries. This shows that it is one of the biggest banking and monetary services corporation in India when evaluated to the 4 banks of India ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank, SBI is the peak amongst them. In the previous SBI SO employment 2016 is released for 185 vacancies. Candidates concerned in
The strength of SBI is its 16,333 streams, counting 191 foreign offices extend across 36 countries. This shows that it is one of the biggest banking and monetary services corporation in India when evaluated to the 4 banks of India ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank, SBI is the peak amongst them. In the previous SBI SO employment 2016 is released for 185 vacancies. Candidates concerned in
In the previous SBI SO employment 2016 is released for 185 vacancies. Candidates concerned in SBI Jobs had registered for the employment to examination their fortune. The board once more published a chance to register for the SBI Officer Recruitment 2016. There are 152 vacancies obtainable in the released notice. The full details’ about the notice and the eligibility criteria was accessible in the official web site.
Details of the SBI Special Officer Recruitment
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
Name of the Posts: Specialist officer
Number of the Posts: 152
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Category: Government jobs 2016
Post Wise Details
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
- Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
- Compliance Officer: 01 Post
- Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
- Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
- Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Applicants have to possess graduation in the government documented university. Candidates can use their experience official documents. For the post wise details candidates can visit the official notification.
Applicant’s age limit will be provided in the official notification for the post wise posts.
Age limitation can be valid for the reserved category as per the norms of the SBI bank.
The Shortlisted applicants can be obtained for the month pay as per the official norms. Selected candidates can get good pay from the SBI.
Application/ Exam Fee
The eligible and suitable applicants can pay the application fee through E seva or Net banking or Debit and Credit card or any branch of SBI.
- For the General candidates should pay Rs.600/-
- For the SC/ST/PWD candidates should pay Rs.100/-
Large number of the candidates are applied for the advt number CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10 the SBI Officer Recruitment 2016 is released. The selection recruitment process for the SBI SO recruitment is as follows as written test and personal interview. Candidates can be qualify in the written test will be called for the Personal interview.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates go to the official website of SBI.
- Go to the careers section.
- Read the user guidelines book carefully.
- Search for the latest update of the SBI SO recruitment.
- Look for the online apply for the posts.
- Enter the required details like name of the applicant and date of birth.
- Pay the fee before the last date.
- Upload the scanned documents along with the form if they required.
- Check the entered details and submit the form.
- Save the application form for the future use.
Beginning date of application form: 16th March 2016
Final date to apply application: 31st March 2016
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
Deputy Manager (Law) (DMLA) (Grade: MMGS-II)
- Questions will be objective type/multiple choices
- Total marks in the examination are 220
- There are three sections in the question paper
- For every incorrect answer, ¼ marks will be subtracted.
|S.No||Name of the Category||Number of marks||Maximum number of marks||Time Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||70||70||90 minutes|
|2||English Language||50||50||90 minutes|
|3||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
Assistant Manager (System) (AMSY) (Grade: JMGS-I)
- Questions will be objective type/multiple options
- There are four sections in the question paper.
- Total marks in the examination are 220.
|S. no||Name of the Category||Number of marks||Maximum number of marks||Time Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 minutes|
|4||Professional Language||50||100||45 minutes|
The applicants who have registered online for SBI SO employment 2016, are looking for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on internet for a long time. Here we have given the SBI SO Syllabus in the PDF format. Stay tuned with us to get the recent updates about the SBI exam.