Food Corporation of India is one of the country’s and the continent’s largest supply chain management that procures rice and wheat from farmers through various routes and looks after the storing of the same in the country. Setup under the Food Corporation Act 1964, FCI works forwards to implements various objectives of the national food policy. It ensures national food security by maintaining the buffer stock of food grains, distribution of food grains through PDS, regulation of the market price of food grains.
Food Corporation of India has recently announced the hiring of Assistants Grade III in various disciplines to meet the requirements of the department. Those aspirants who wish to build their career in government jobs can apply for the post of the Assistants Grade III. We request interested and eligible aspirants to come forward and apply for the same before the due date.
DETAILS OF THE VACANT POSITIONS
Department: Food Corporation of India
Type of Recruitment: FCI Recruitment
Mode of Application: Offline
Position: Assistant Grade III
Total Vacant Positions: 07
Nationality Required: Indian
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
There are several documents required to make an application for FCI Recruitment 2016-17. List of required documents is given below:
- Passport Size Photographs (One duly pasted on the Application Form)
- Proof of Date of Birth – Any One (Birth Certificate/ Mark sheet of Std. 10th)
- Educational Certificates – Self attested
- Character certificate
- All the original documents at the time of Interview
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED TO MAKE APPLICATION FOR FCI RECRUITMENT 2017
Educational Qualifications: To make an application for the FCI recruitment, an applicant must be graduated in any discipline.
Age Limit: Selection panel of FCI has set a particular age for the candidates to make application for FCI Recruitment 2016-2017. The age of the applicant must not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years on 01-07-2016.
FEE FOR MAKING APPLICATION FOR FCI RECRUITMENT
- All the applicants will have to pay INR.350,00 in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order/Bankers Cheque/ IPO for FCI (Food Corporation of India), payable at Mumbai branch.
- Also, candidates coming from categories such as SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes) will have to pay no fees for the application form for FCI Recruitment 2016-17.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY PACKAGE
Candidates those will be finally recruited after the scrutinizing of applications and personal interview will get the remuneration of INR.9300,00 – INR.22940,00 as their salary according to the IDA Pay Scale.
ADDRESS OF THE DEPARTMENT FOR POSTING APPLICATIONS FORM
After successfully filling the application and attesting all the important documents to the form, applicants are requested to send their application forms to the official address of the department given below:
POST BOX No. 9711
Plot No. 02, Karmayog Building,
Karter Road No. 3, Borivali East,
Mumbai – 400066
HOW TO MAKE APPLICATION FOR FCI Jobs
There are some steps defined for making the application for FCI Recruitment 2016-17. Important steps are given below, which applicants can read and use while applying for the same.
- An applicant is first required to visit the official website of the Department i.e. http://www.fci.gov.in
- Now the applicant is required to click on “LATEST NEWS” section on the bottom of the webpage.
- Then go to the link for “Direct Recruitment of Sports Persons as AG-III (General/Depot) under Sports quota 2016.”
- After reading all the details, click on the same link and download the application form.
- Once the application form is downloaded in the prescribed form, applicants have requested to fill-in the required details in the correct form carefully.
- Also, we request applicants to attach all the necessary testimonials as required by the department.
- Once the application form is filled and all the documents are duly attached, put it an envelope and send it to the postal address of the department given in the article. Also super scribed on the envelope the name of the post, which you are interested in making application for.
- Send the envelope of your Application Form by Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Postal Address.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS: All the interested and eligible persons are requested to go through and read all the provided information. In the case of any doubts, they can write to us their queries in the comment section below.
Last date for the submission of Application: 22-08-16
Last date for the submission of Application for North East and J&K applicants.
Important URLs: http://www.fci.gov.in