If you don’t receive your Aadhar Card within 3 months at your home, then you can download it from UIDAI official website i.e www.uidai.gov.in. Many peoples are facing this problem in all states of India. So UIDAI provides the facility to all Indians that they can download the aadhar card by log on www.uidai.gov.in.
If you don’t know the procedure of downloading the Aadhar Card from uidai.gov.in, then please follow the below steps. If you follow below steps carefully, then you can easily download your Aadhar Card with the help of UIDAI official website.
Download your AADHAR CARD by UID Number
- Go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select Aadhar Number from the given list.
- Enter your Full Name in the box.
- Now please enter your Pin Code in the box.
- Please complete Image Verification code process.
- Click on the generate OTP (one-time password) button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Please enter the one-time password in the box.
- Then click Validate and Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded on your computer.
If you are not able to download your aadhar card from UIDAI official website www.uidai.gov.in then please contact to UIDAI support department through email.
Recommended for You: